Fab Four Book Picks

Book reviews by the Fab Four and our Fab Friends

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Heather's Sarcastic Saturday/Sunday

Effective birth control...

A party for a four year old and ten of their “best friends”.

The kid in the shopping cart in the grocery store screaming bloody murder because mom won’t buy them the cereal with the highest sugar content.

The scary one sitting in the corner rocking back and forth... either they’re plotting you bodily harm or they’re future writers plotting someone else bodily harm.

A child who clamps onto your leg, twisting back and forth like you’re some kinda maypole all the while with one finger stuck up their nose as far as it will go… which of course when they finally let go of your leg they will use you as their tissue for said finger.

We won’t even go into all the bodily functions, with things I would rather not identify coming out of their little bodies.

(And, yes, IF I ever have kids I know y’all will laugh your butts off at me.)

6 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, October 15, 2006, Blogger Tiff/Amber Miller said...

A little late with our SATURDAY sarcastic post, are we? :) Regardless...LOL! Quite fitting for you.

Now see, I *want* children (have to find a man and get married first), but I will not let them rule the roost. The out of control kids you see today? Not a chance!

I'll take kids like I have in the nursery each month when I work there at church. Those are pure darlings.

Oh, and when you do have kids, you can BET there'll be a LOT of laughing!

 
At 12:02 AM, October 16, 2006, Blogger eileen said...

Kids and Miz Feather do well together. (a rhyme, who knew?)
And Tiff, those kids we think we'll have that WON'T do what kids today do? Hmmm, had to eat those words at one point in my life!

Thanks Miss Feather for helping Trevor have a great bd party. Love Nana.

 
At 1:25 AM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

And my friends wonder why I'm not nuts about having a baby????
Camy

 
At 5:25 AM, October 16, 2006, Blogger Tiff/Amber Miller said...

Oh Camy, it'd be a riot watching you as a mom. :)

And Eileen, I meant the chronic bad behavior that's repetitive and ongoing, not the occasional misbehaving and problems that all children have. It's the ones who demonstrate a lack of discipline or consistency in their lives. I won't allow that in my children.

 
At 10:32 PM, October 17, 2006, Blogger Dineen A. Miller said...

What a day! So glad I missed that party. :-)

 
At 9:39 PM, October 21, 2006, Blogger Robin Caroll said...

Hey, 4 yr olds can be a crack up.

Uh, Feaver, did you do the SNEEZE for them? LOLOLOLOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home