Fab Four Book Picks

Book reviews by the Fab Four and our Fab Friends

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Heather's Sarcastic Saturday

All I want for Christmas (er, my birthday.) is my two front teeth...

I’m told that my Amazon wish list is a tad skimpy. And considering my birthday is coming up I thought, hmm, I better update it so people have a clue what to get me, right?

Here’s the problem… I don’t want anything. I’m so easy to please. Starbucks, books, music and plane tickets. (Yeah, yeah, I’m not likely to get the plane ticket and Amazon doesn’t have plane tickets for people to buy me! What’s up with that?? That’s just wrong!)

But seriously, people want all kinds of things and I want nothing. How weird is that?

So, I decided to just surf through their site and see what I could find.

Clothes? Um, ever try to buy clothes for a tea pot? I’m a little tea pot, short and...uh, yeah, I refuse to finish that sentence.

Through a few more random clicks I ended up on a page with horns. Little Boy blue, come blow your horn!

Then I ended up at fishing poles... talk about a waste of time! Sitting on the dock of the bay, Watching the tide roll away, I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay, Wasting time.

So...suggestions? What shall I add to my wishlist? Or y’all could always chip in and buy me a plane ticket! :o)

5 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, September 09, 2006, Blogger Dineen A. Miller said...

My head is a puddle of goo! All these songs... LOL! Great post, girl! Thanks for the chuckle, little miss tea pot.

 
At 11:29 AM, September 09, 2006, Blogger Pammer said...

LOL. I know ALL of those songs.

When I get moved into my new house, hopefully within a year....I'll buy you a plane ticket. A girl's gotta travel.

Hugs!

 
At 10:33 PM, September 09, 2006, Blogger eileen said...

And just WHERE would you go if you had such a plane ticket? Sheesh. Out of San Antonio and leave me behind?

 
At 11:54 PM, September 09, 2006, Blogger :-)Ronie said...

I'm glad I made you send me your list. Gotcha thinking, didn't it? :-D Unlike you, my mind ran amuck when I saw all the kewl things. Tee-hee.

 
At 12:24 AM, September 11, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

Um, the obvious stuff--books????? Hello? I have like a zillion in my wishlist.py
Camy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home