Fab Four Book Picks

Book reviews by the Fab Four and our Fab Friends

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Heather's Sarcastic Saturday

Okay, despite popular opinion, where I live is not great. I get comments all the time…

“You live in a hotel, it has a pool!” Um, no it doesn’t.

“Room service, baby!” Uh, yeah, not here.

“Don’t talk to me about cleaning, you have free maid service!”

When they leave your room DIRTIER and SMELLIER than when they arrived… this would be a BAD sign.

When you have to tell them HOW to clean something, here again this would be a BAD sign. (Once, I even had to tell one how to turn on the vacuum… we won’t mention the big button that had ON in big letters on it… oops just did.)

Now, I may not be the worlds greatest at cleaning but when what they do grosses me out…this would be a BAD sign. (And I even started cleaning houses when I was nine for pay.)

When they don’t know what bleach and/or comet is… yet again a BAD sign.

Now before we all get bent out of shape about me bashing maids… I’m not, I even have some friends that do this for a living… and if they worked here I would have a spotless room.

I’m sure others are saying, “Yeah, but you at least have a maid.” I would prefer not to have one than to have one that doesn’t clean.

And yet again there are others…I know who you are… that actually does have someone come in and clean your house… and they actually do nice work. LOL

Here’s where I usually pose a question trying to drag you kicking and screaming into a convo with our blog…. Well I’m not going to ask a question. Just post a comment already!

3 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

Oh man, that's awful. That would drive me nuts.
Camy

 
At 10:00 PM, June 10, 2006, Blogger ScrollSquirrel said...

ROFL!!! My mind is conjuring up all sorts of horrific images, Heather. Take mental notes and use it in a book scene! LOL.

Cheryl

 
At 1:19 AM, June 11, 2006, Anonymous Pet said...

LMAO...don't you have one of those little door thingies that say "Maid Service Not Needed, Thank You"?

I'm always amazed at what others call cleaning...And you're right...those are all BAD signs.

There. I commented. Happy now? ;)

xoxoxo, Pet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home