Fab Four Book Picks

Book reviews by the Fab Four and our Fab Friends

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Heather's Sarcastic Saturday

Top five signs you are as blind as a bat…

1. When the doctor looks at your current glasses and is shocked that you can actually see with those things.

2. When you go in to get your new glasses made and the woman looks at your script and says, “Oh, we’re a blind puppy.”

3. When you start loosing friends because they think you’re ignoring them when they wave at you from across the room... you just didn’t see the wave let alone them.

4. When you finally get new glasses and discover your husband has green eyes not the brown that you’ve always loved.

5. You actually do wave at a friend this time… except it was a fire hydrant.

I only claim the top two... the rest belong to people I know.

So are you as blind as a bat or one of those freaks that can see perfectly?

6 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, June 03, 2006, Blogger eileen said...

And to think you DROVE my car! I am shuddering! So glad you can finally see.

 
At 2:05 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

ROFL!!! You poor blind puppy??? I hope you keyed her car.
Camy

 
At 5:02 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger Pammer said...

I actually hang somewhere in between. I finally had to get sunglass covers for my prescription glasses because it was wear sunglasses and squint cause you can't see, or wear the regular glasses and squint cause you can't see. Either way it spells W-r-i-n-k-l-e-s. (No, I am fighting age all the way.) :D

Glad you got new glasses. Wouldn't want you to hug the wrong person at the conference.

 
At 5:08 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger ScrollSquirrel said...

ROFL. I especially loved the fire hydrant one. I'm blind as a bat. Not good when you're a Squirrel. I have people think I'm ignoring them or scowling...but I can't see far without my glasses.
Squirly

 
At 11:41 PM, June 03, 2006, Blogger Dineen A. Miller said...

LOL! I'm number 3. No wonder I had no friends that year...;-)

 
At 8:10 PM, June 16, 2006, Blogger Margo Carmichael said...

I love the blind as a bat thing. I have an appointment Tuesday to be zapped with a Yag laser. Don't ask!

(Using the full exclamation point!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home