Fab Four Book Picks

Book reviews by the Fab Four and our Fab Friends

Monday, May 15, 2006

Expect the Sunrise by Susan May Warren


Okay, I know I don’t do reviews on our blog but Camy has this really great problem, called a deadline. LOL So she can’t post today. So, I thought I would post a review to help my friend out.


And what better book than Expect the Sunrise by Susan May Warren.

Summary
Book three in the compelling Team Hope series by Susan May Warren, the name to watch in romantic suspense. Alaskan bush pilot Andee MacLeod has spent her life searching for the one thing that can stop her running--a family. Now Andee has one last flight to make before she heads down to the Lower 48 for the winter. But she has no idea one of her passengers is a terrorist. And another passenger is FBI agent Stirling “Mac” McRae. Mac and Andee are about to discover what it means to put their hope in eternity and God's plans, even in the darkest moments.

Back Cover Copy
Is it an accident . . . or an ambush?
When their plane crashes high in the Alaskan forest, seven survivors face the challenge of a lifetime—freezing nights, mountain dangers, and injuries. And when suspicions arise about one survivor, they realize their greatest threat is each other.
Mountain rescuer Andee MacLeod and FBI agent Stirling “Mac” McRae must work together if they hope to survive. But will their secrets keep them apart? They’ll have to learn to trust each other if they want to expect the sunrise.

Heather here…
Susan is on my auto-buy list and has been since I picked up her first Romantic suspense title Happily Ever After. In my opinion, Susan is the best in her genre and Expect the Sunrise lived up to all my expectations.

I was hooked from the get-go! A yummy Scottish FBI hero, a mountain rescuer heroine, a terrorist, seven survivors of a plane crash trapped in the Alaska wilds, and past regrets all add up to learning to rely on God and even better a great read for us!

The spiritual element in this book was excellent, in my opinion because it spoke to right where I am in my life at the moment. Learning to trust and rely on God.

So go out and buy this book! Because… well because I said so! LOL!

4 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger ScrollSquirrel said...

HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!! You put me to shame!!!

Cheryl

 
At 2:35 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Pammer said...

Good job! Thanks.

Hugs!

Yeah, and now I want that book.

 
At 2:37 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

Great job, hun! Thanks!
Camy

 
At 9:14 PM, May 15, 2006, Blogger Ruth said...

I got to review this book a few weeks ago...and I agree with you -- it's EXCELLENT!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home