Fab Four Book Picks

Book reviews by the Fab Four and our Fab Friends

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Heather's Sarcastic Saturday

Okay I know this is supposed to be a sarcastic post but you see the first word in the title for this post? Heather’s Sarcastic Saturday. Which means I can talk about anything I like.

I want to talk about the fact that my lovely blog mate here… you know, the anal loud Asian chick… Is getting a contract with Zondervan!!!! Not just any contract… but a three-book deal contract! Camy Tang ROCKS!!!! When I first “met” her online two years ago, I knew even then that she was destined for great things. In the two years since, I’ve grown to love her and consider her one of my closest friends… and I admire her writing ability.

Check out her Single Sushi chick-lit series here.

Now of course, seeing as she’s all rich and famous now… I expect her to pay for my conference and my trip to see her this summer… hmmm maybe I should shut up before she hurts me. LOL

Please go check out her blog and leave her congrats… she posted her story of getting the contract.

7 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Fox said...

Great post! You sure know how to multi-task. Hehe.

Woohoooo for my girl, Camy!

I just wanna hug all three of ya! (uh, not three of Camy, as far as I know she is as mentally stable as one can expect a writer to be, but I meant Heather, Camy, and Squirl, lol.)

 
At 8:34 AM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Pammer said...

Sigh! Just to clarify, that last post was from me. I was doing some admin stuff in my kids' blog and forgot that I was signed in as them.

So don't freak girls that some Fox is after you. It's only me. ;)

 
At 9:07 AM, April 01, 2006, Blogger eileen said...

Awww. Pammer. I'm so disappointed. I was hoping we had a fox after Heather. Gotta work on that!

(NOT being sarcastic either.)

 
At 9:15 AM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Pammer said...

LOL! It's rather disconcerting to get all warm and fuzzy only to be posting under the wrong name. :0) LOL!

Hey, my son just reminded me it's April Fool's day, so Hehehe, April Fools! :D

 
At 12:33 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

Aw, thanks guys! Yeah, the Fox thing threw me for a sec too. And then I was all offended--Who is this Fox person who doesn't acknowledge Pammer??? Rudesby.

Camy

 
At 1:17 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Pammer said...

Well, I think this Fox fella is pretty smart. Doncha know I'm an emotional porcupine? :D

Hugs!

Double checking to make sure I got the right identity (I think I am the one with a split personality, teehee.)

 
At 11:51 PM, April 01, 2006, Blogger Dineen A. Miller said...

Eww, I like the summer visit idea! LOL! Can't wait to see what cover designs Zondervan comes up with. Very cool...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home