Fab Four Book Picks

Book reviews by the Fab Four and our Fab Friends

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Heather's Sarcastic Saturday

T-Boned...

Raise your hands if you thought I was fixing to be talking about steaks. LOL Oh, a T-Bone would be good right about now, unfortunately I think it would be murder to chew it.

For future reference, getting T-Boned by a car… hurts. LOL Riding along minding my own business, and boom. Yeah, yeah before y’all freak, I’m fine. Sore, jaw stiff, chipped tooth. And before the freaks in my life ask, yes the paramedic was cute, no I didn’t flirt with him. Was kinda busy holding my jaw. LOL.

Let’s talk about crazy traffic and crazy drivers. Those two seconds you save by whipping around the car in front of you… does that really make a difference in your life? Especially considering at the stop light two blocks down that car that you made an idiot of yourself to whip around…pulls up next to you. I mean come on. That’s insane. I know, I know, when Krispy Kreme has that Hot sign on you wanna get there fast.

So give me your thoughts on crazy drivers and crazy traffic… and oh, are you one of those? LOL

5 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger Dineen A. Miller said...

Girl, I am SO glad you are ok. That really sucks. Hope you feel better soon.

As for drivers, oh, don't get me started. I live in a town of foreigners who learned to drive who knows where and have no regards for the rules, IF they even know them. LOL! I know, I sound horrible, but after living in Switzerland, I got a taste of competant and polite drivers. But they have to really WORK HARD and TRAIN to get their lisences their. The probably thought I was a horrible driver, me--the foreigner. ROTFL!!!!!!!!

 
At 2:13 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger Pammer said...

I'm like Dineen, don't get me started. I have to do the Indy 500 to get to work everyday. You know drive fast enough to get up the hills and not get trampled, yet not so fast you catch the cop's eye and displeasure. It's a fine line. Add to it people that got their license in a Cracker Jack box and wowee, what a show. :0) God's angels are surely worn out by the time I get to work, but I think my hubby may drive faster than they can fly.

Glad you are okay. Praying for you.

 
At 5:24 PM, March 25, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

DANG! I'm glad you're okay. I'll be praying for you.

I am a terrible driver, but I also realize I'm a terrible driver and I drive REALLY slow so that I don't get into trouble. Problem is, the pace in Silicon Valley is so fast--maybe because it's the technological hotbed, and EVERYTHING here is fast, especially the computers--that I annoy the other drivers a lot.

Camy

 
At 9:40 PM, March 25, 2006, Anonymous Pet said...

I'm so glad that you're okay. I'd have known you were really in a bad way if you hadn't noticed the hotty paramedic.

Oh, but that whole Krispy Kreme phenomenon is soooo true...when I lived in Riverside, I lived less than five minutes away from one (walking distance). I almost got hit by crazy drivers a good three times before I moved away.

Take it easy and don't overdo anything until you're 100%.

xoxoxo, Pet

 
At 7:06 PM, March 26, 2006, Blogger ScrollSquirrel said...

YOU GOT HIT BY A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OHMIGOSH!!!!! HOW come I didn't know this? I'm really glad you're all right.

Love, Squirly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home