Fab Four Book Picks

Book reviews by the Fab Four and our Fab Friends

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A Family Forever


A FAMILY FOREVER by Brenda Coulter
From Steeple Hill Love Inspired
Look for it in stores after February 28
or order it right now from Amazon.com
Read most of the first chapter at www.BrendaCoulter.com
Visit Brenda's blog, No rules. Just write.

From the back of the book:
A Damsel in Distress
When her fiance was killed just three weeks before their wedding, violinist Shelby Franklin's "happily ever after" dreams were shattered. The discovery of her unplanned pregnancy guaranteed those dreams would never be rebuilt.
A Knight in a Bike Helmet
Tall, husky, cyclist Tucker Sharpe promised his dying brother he'd look after Shelby. When he learned there was a baby on the way, a marriage of convenience seemed his only option. But would love for the unborn child be enough to bring them--and keep them--together?

I loved this book! I never doubted Brenda, ever since I read and reread and reread her first book Finding Hope. I knew this new one would be good. I waited for this one.

The way she described things so well I could see it on the screen in my mind. One description of Tucker working in his workshop made me laugh outloud because it was just like my husband. :0) I laughed and I cried. I yelled at the heroine and got mad at both of them. I still find myself thinking of them now and again and wondering how they are doing! LOL. I had the worst time getting anything else done until I finished the book.Run get this book. This one will go on my "Hands off Keeper Shelf".

Feel free to visit her blog or website, both delightful sites. The links are above.Have a great night!

2 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Heather Diane Tipton said...

I love your review Sis. I've been wanting to read this. And this really great person sent me a copy!!

 
At 11:10 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

Great review! I have the book, too, but haven't read it yet. I was intrigued just from the excerpt of chapter one on her website!
Camy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home