Fab Four Book Picks

Book reviews by the Fab Four and our Fab Friends

Friday, March 24, 2006

FAIR WARNING by HANNAH ALEXANDER





Title: FAIR WARNING by HANNAH ALEXANDER
ISBN: 0-373-78559-3
Publisher: Steeple Hill-Romantic Suspense (Trade) 2006

FAIR WARNING folks...this Hideaway Novel is an intense tale with captivating characters who weaved their way into my heart....and my sleep. Couldn't go to sleep until I finished it. Sucked immediately in to this fast moving plot, I flew through the pages, engrossed until the very end. I felt Willow Traynor's struggle as if she were a close friend. I felt for her as she remembered her mother's mental disorder, and heartache for her brother's grief that caused him to pull away from God. Graham will knock your socks off, ladies. The killer hit me blindside, too. If I say more, I'll spoil this wonderful read for you. GET THE BOOK whereever books are sold.

Squirrel/Cheryl Wyatt

5 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Michelle said...

I love the Hideaway series. Can't wait to get this one too!!

 
At 7:10 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

I love the Hideaway series, too! Hannah Alexander (aka Cheryl and Mel Hoddes) had a Hideaway short story on eHarlequin.com in their free e-reads section. I think it's still there--it was pretty good.

Camy

 
At 7:11 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Camy Tang said...

Hey I found the online read:
A Father's Sins

Camy

 
At 9:05 PM, March 24, 2006, Blogger Kristin Billerbeck said...

Hanna can tell a story, can't she? I'm glad to hear her new one is just as exciting! I will definitely have to get this one.

 
At 3:28 PM, March 27, 2006, Blogger Vennessa said...

I enjoy Hannah Alexander reads. I'll be keeping an eye out for this book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home